CTC OWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC. ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW PROCESS
The Declaration of Protective Covenants for the Colorado Technological Center requires that no improvement shall be commenced, constructed, placed, erected or maintained upon any Building Site, nor shall any exterior addition to or change or alteration thereof be made, unless and until complete construction plans and specifications
therefore shall have first been submitted to and approved in writing by the appropriate property owners’ association and the City of Louisville.
All property owners are required to submit one complete set of plans for review (including the plan review fee) as follows:
- New development plans are to be submitted to the Association at the time of PUD submittal to the City of Louisville.
- Building plans for exterior additions or changes to existing structures are to be submitted to the Association at the time of submittal for building permit.
A checklist is provided to ensure a complete set of documents are submitted as required.
The plans and plan review fee are to be submitted to the Property
Manager for the owners’ association, who will then forward the plans to
the architect for review and action. The plans and plan review fee
should be forwarded to: Chuck Reid,
8390 East Crescent Parkway, Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
The plan review fee schedule is as follows:
- Within thirty (30) days of the submittal date to the City of Louisville…$300.
- The fee will increase by $300 for each additional thirty days past the submittal date to the City of Louisville.
- The maximum fee will be $3,000 at which time the fee will convert to a lien against the property.
- The fee will be calculated based on the date of the complete submittal to the Property Manager. Make sure the checklist is utilized and all documents are submitted as required so a higher fee is not incurred due to the submittal of an incomplete package.
The review architect is currently McMenamin Design Associates, located in Louisville, Colorado. The review architect will review the plans in accordance with the covenants and return the plans and their analysis and recommendations to the Property Manager within the timeframe required by the covenants. The timeframe required by the covenants does not commence until the complete set of documents is submitted.
The Architectural Control Committee (ACC) will review the analysis and recommendations of the review architect and will:
- Issue a form letter to the City of Louisville regarding the proposed project.
- Return the plans to the applicant with a letter indicating approval of the plans or denial with specific details. The ACC will contact the applicant prior to the response to the City if the plans are denied as submitted.
Checklist for Architectural Review Process (pdf)